Yes, we have a Search Option

19 April 2010

Heavy Rain: The Movie (RE-RELEASED)

For those of you (like me) who can't afford a PS3, here's a link with win and awesomeness

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=B28B28FF84CAD4C5

Take into account, THIS IS NOT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL. Be careful. This movie is really addictive, and you won't stop watching until the very last second. This doesn't kill my intentions to get a PS3. I don't just want to watch the game, I want to "play" it, as much as it lets me.

EDIT: Motherfuckers on YouTube took down the videos. Congratullations Sony!!! You just killed my intentions of getting your brick with crappy internet connexion and horrible controls.

EDIT OF THE EDIT: Hey! It looks like the videos are back! I just hope Sony can keep the stick out of their asses long enough.

1 comment:

  1. Se jodió, borraron los videos por infracción de copyright x3

    ReplyDelete