Yes, we have a Search Option

19 August 2011

Borderline Fanart.

I've made a promise when I started watching My Little Pony, only one! It's a very simple, easy to remember and (fairly) easy to break rule. Many artists have fallen and broke it, but I have yet to break it. That rule is: Never draw rule 34 of the show. For those of you who don't know, look for Rule 34 on google. Embrace yourselves for having your childhood ruined forever.

But now lets focus on My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. It's fairly easy to draw rule 34 of the show. The design is really simple, and the characters are easily recognizable personality wise. So drawing rule 34 of this is quite an easy feat. What's not so easy is drawing suggesting pictures that don't show a thing, and that's what I tried to do with these two pictures. They are silly, they are perky, and they are 100% PG. I bet some people might throw a voice here and there, but honestly, I've seen worse being the featured image in Equestria Daily. So if you are outraged by these two pics, it's your problem ;-)



If you are not, thank you for checking them out!

Yes, that's a stereo gramophone. The thumbnail looks better than the actual picture, actually XD

You know she dresses like this when she's alone with somepony. You know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment