Yes, we have a Search Option

27 September 2011

I Don't Want To Play Videogames Anymore


Look at that.

Just...Look at it.



For almost three years I dedicated quite a chunk of my videogaming time to getting achievements. In the process I completed such masterpieces of videogame design like Feeding Frenzy, Dash of Destruction, and the all time classic, Uno: Rush. You have no idea how much useful time went away getting those points. But right after getting into Ponies, I decided to slow down on the achievement whoring. I decided I have had enough points and so laid down my achieving instincts for quite a while. I only got those achievements that the game threw at me and never tried to get any specific ones.

And then, that happened.

55.000 G Points.

Perfect. Rounded. Squared. Polygonized.

I looks so good! I don't want to ruin it. I know that, as soon as I get another achievement, that number will be ruined, and my screams be heard all over the World. I don't want to ruin this score. I have Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Age 2, Fallout New Vegas...So many RPG's to play, I don't want to! I want to keep this GamerScore so badly!

Also, Broccoli, Cheese, Soup. There, that's all.

This Random journal brought to you by Pinkie Pie!

You know she is.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps you should just make a new account?

    ReplyDelete