Yes, we have a Search Option

25 November 2011

Rarity Random Re-Sketches (Needed that alliteration)

I decided to throw some more art in here, even if it's more Pony artwork for all of you to endure/enjoy. I was having troubles with my scanner this morning and I think I managed to fix them. It had to do with the cable that connected the scanner to the PC. At least, I hope it was that. As soon as I changed cables the pictures started to come up better and less pale.

Anyways, have some more of your favorite whining pony. It makes me feel really guilty to state that Rarity is my waifu X3 Very...Guilty. But that doesn't mean it doesn't feel great X3

That cat face was a lot of fun to do.

If you want to win an art competition, always, ALWAYS, draw a circle.

Because Rarity looks better than Trixie drinking hay smoothies.

No comments:

Post a Comment