Yes, we have a Search Option

26 January 2012

Artist Training Grounds - January 2012 - Day 4

As Day 4 creeps in, I suddenly realize how much time of the day I spend watching stuff in the computer doing nothing. I don't know if that's good or bad, taking into account I spend the mornings working, but in the end it does hurt my productivity. So these Training Grounds are actually helping me a bit, mostly with improvisation and planification. When you have a time limit and a specific theme to draw, the drawing flows quite better than when you have neither of those things. And in the long run, it's a lot more fun and satisfying.

DAY 4: Draw a pony on a Rescue Mission. I am surprised that, with all the pony fanart I've drawn, I haven't done any of my favorite Cutie Mark Crusader: Applebloom. I consider her an adorable badass, who can kick your ass in five seconds and that has crazy craftspony skills. I am still hoping her cutie mark is something artwork related, or toaster-repair pony related.

Have a drawing, as I await for the fifth and final day's assignment.

Check it out on Equestria Daily! I am number 58.

There's so many refferences here I am kind of sad I can't count them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment