Yes, we have a Search Option

25 July 2011

Have some Fizzy Pinkie Pie

Hey guys! Remember when This blog used to have reviews about movies, TV Shows and comic con meet ups? Yeah, neither do I! I guess all I can say to defend the lack of movie reviews as of late is the fact that this is my blog and I post whatever the fuck I want. I can also argue than this year has lacked of a great and awesome movie, thus far. I don't say I hated every movie I've seen this year, is just that a bunch of superhero movies will end up in my Top Five.

Anyways, you guys enjoy some Pinkie Pie gulping down a few bottles of fizzy drinks. I wonder what sounds she will make if you squeeze her when she is full >:3 Think about that for a while.

I dare you to give her some Mentos. I double dare you, motherf*cker.

No comments:

Post a Comment