Yes, we have a Search Option

17 November 2011

Ponies and Quarians. Everywhere.

It's been a while without a "slice of life" blog entry, so let's spice it up a little before the internet gets completely shut down and we are being chased down the hill by conservatives and old people wielding pitchforks and torches, threatening to hang us with our USB cables.

Anyways, on with some pictures I took while I was customizing my Rarity toy.

Here are the tools I used. Not pictured: The Instructions.
Rarity looks like Leia from this angle. She is not as horsey as Carrie Fisher though.
Alternate angles, because they are useless and add nothing to the process.
I can hear her screams of suffering to make it stop.
I also took time to customize my sister's Pinkie Pie.
Because Pinkie Pie without candy is not Pinkie Pie.
I don't care how much she insists. Rarity is a marshmallow. She's as stealthy as Batman!
From left to right and back to front: Rainbow Flash, Daisy Dreams, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Cheerilee, Octavia, Twilight, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Spike, Rarity, Sweetie Belle, Applebloom.
Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, SWAG! Ponies, Ponies, Ponies, Tired-YouTube-Video-Refference!  

And that thing I said about Quarians? Well, my best friend and I went to the Manga Con and they happened to have a bunch of Mass Effect figurines and action figures, so I grabbed this Tali Zorah from Mass Effect 2 for only 12 euros. And boy, is she awesome! I took these pics before finally glueing her shotgun to her hand. It kept falling, and it's only for display, so it doesn't matter. Enjoy some Quarian on Pony action!

This was about the time when Rarity started giving Tali advice about her clothes.
Looks like this quarian and this unicorn are about to open a can of woop-ass!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment