Yes, we have a Search Option

27 December 2011

Merry Christmas Guys.

I thought I should make a post regarding Christmas, don't you guys think?

I didn't do it last year, but I made so many posts I guess it has inevitable. Besides, I really needed to make Christmas picture with ponies in it, and I wanted to test my new scanner's abilities. Apparently...It's really good <3 I am more than pleased.

I hope all of you starts 2012 well, I hope you are stored for the apocalypse coming, I wish you the best of the best, happiness, good health, enough wealth to hold up, and lots of friendship. Because, if you haven't heard the word, friendship is magic.

I'd rather take a cup of Indigo Mane Unicorn. Somewhere in the World, a PonyChan reviewer just died because of that joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment