Yes, we have a Search Option

1 August 2011

Ponies, Pokémon and Slavery.

I guess you really don't know what to expect from a Blog Entry with such title. It does make sense, trust me, so keep on reading.

I don't have many goals during this month of August, and since summer will be over midway through september I decided to draw a lot of pony art to get those artwork achievements done for Equestria Daily. I finished all of Rainbow Dash's, and I am half way through Pinkie Pie and Rarity. So I decided to draw another picture with Rarity in it, because she is the Second Best Pony, and she is fucking awesome.

So I came up with this idea. What if Rarity decided to check out Pokémon Diamond? She will approach the game thinking: "Diamonds? Oh my, this is so fitting with my special talent!" And then she will realize the game is about capturing, enslaving and abusing little creeters to kill other little creeters and so and so on. You guys know I love Pokémon, so allow me to poke fun at it for once, eh?

 It didn't help she was playing the Vietnamese dubbing of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment